Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Final assignment

So we had a choice of whatever we wanted for our assignment. And since it is a Portrait photography class, and I seem to really do the best with children, that is who I decided to use. So in the pictures below we have Jacob (also my son) in orange, Mariyah in pink, Alyssa in purple. Destyni in blue, Adam in red and Veronica in green. I had a BLAST taking these pictures! So here are a few of what I plan to turn in. Hope you like! :o)









Here is a collage of some of the individual images of each child:


1 comment:

brenda said...

when i look at these i can practically hear all the giggling and playing around the kids must have been doing when they got their portraits made---these are beautiful---i like the bright colors---i bet the kids had such a fun time! :)